Outlook Sign Up
Outlook.com is a webmail service developed by Microsoft, considered as a replacement for Hotmail - one of the world’s first webmail services. Outlook.com is also a Microsoft account that give you permission to access Microsoft’s products and services without signing up: Windows App Store, OneDrive, Skype, Office Online…
Sign up a new Outlook.com account with few easy steps.
- Go to sign in page of Microsoft account www.live.com. You will be redirected to Microsoft account login page. Click “Create one” link to sign up or follow our direct link to Outlook.com sign up page.
- Enter some of your personal information in the blank. Your user name must be unique, if the username you chose isn’t available, a red notice will appear under this box, try another name until it is accepted. You don’t need to type @outlook.com when enter user name.
- Use a strong password for your account to protect your information better. A strong password should:
- Contain at least 8 characters
- Contain at least one uppercase letter, one number, one special symbol (@#$%^&*)
- Be different from user name.
- Enter the characters you see in the picture to verify you are not robot. You should fill your phone number and alternate email address in case you forgot password or lost access to your account, it will be easier to recover your Outlook.com account.
- Click “Create Account”. If you fill any field incorrect, Outlook.com sign up page will show you a red notice and error message to help you complete registration. Wait a few second to get your Inbox ready.
- Choose your language and time zone, Click “Save”.
- Congratulations, you new Outlook.com account is created and now you can access other Microsoft products, for example sending your friend an email, signing in Windows App Store and download app for your computer, or using Skype to chat with your partners. Take a look at your new email inbox!